GA Application Timeline for 2014-2015 Positions
Graduate Assistantship Timeline:
- October 15, 2013: Application available for Graduate Assistantships; Submit Profile, Questions, Resume, Cover Letter and three references (See How to Apply Instructions below)
- January 10, 2014: Application, resume, cover letter and reference deadline. (Note: You may apply even though you have not heard if you have been admitted to your academic department. Application to your graduate program is made separately directly to your department)
- End of January: Candidates receive notification of status
- February 7: Interviews take place for candidates applying for any MSU graduate program
- February 14: Interviews take place for candidates in Master’s in Student Affairs Administration
- End of February: First round offers made
- Mid to late March through August: Interviews and offers made as late vacancies occur
How to Apply:
1. Follow this link: http://www.erezlife.rhs.msu.edu
2. Create an account:
Enter your name, PID, and email address
You will receive an email asking you to log in within 24 hours to receive account details
You will then receive another email with your log in info; follow instructions
3. Enter your login info.
4. Once logged in, click on Job Profile. Complete this section first.
5. Next, click on Job Postings; then click on the position you are interested in.
6. Read the important information on this page.
7. Click the Apply Now button; fill out all of the information carefully.
8. Apply for one or all four of the Graduate Assistant Job Postings; you only will need to fill out your profile once, and then go to each job posting you are interested in and click the “apply now” button.
Submitting Resume, Cover Letter and References
9. Next, Click on Supporting docs.
Please name your resume: Resume - last name, first name: Resume - Doe, Jane
Choose one of the three options given to provide your resume; hit Save Resume; then Save.
10. Submit a Cover Letter and name: Cover Letter – Doe, Jane
NOTE: If you are interested in more than one of our assistantships, please submit only one cover letter and indicate in one letter all of the positions you are interested in. Our system will accept one letter and three references.
11. For Graduate Assistantships Positions: You will need to provide contact information for three people to fill out a reference form. Our system will only accept three references for any/all positions you apply for. References will automatically receive an email asking them to complete the form when you hit submit.
12. Hit Submit… then read the important info on the page that comes up.
Check the box to indicate reading the declaration.
Hit the “submit” button in the bottom right corner.
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility