Armstrong Hall

Armstrong Hall is located in the southwest corner of the Brody Neighborhood. Armstrong Hall opened in 1956 and is named for W.G. Armstrong who was a former student, farmer and a member of the MSU Board of Trustees. Armstrong hall was recently renovated and reopened in fall 2013. Common spaces were completely redone to include group and private study areas, project rooms, a meditation area, gaming areas and a fitness center. Community bathrooms were completely redone and a new community kitchen was installed. The laundry area was also completely redone with brand new energy-efficient appliances. In addition, the renovations provided new windows, light fixtures, paint and flooring in the hall.

Features:

  • Single, double and quad rooms
  • Community bathrooms
  • Quiet floors available
  • Meditation room
     

Contact Information:
Community Director: Kaitlin Little, 517-355-5516, kaitlinl@rhs.msu.edu
Facilities Manager: Mike Hicks, 517-355-4542, hicksmi@msu.edu

Armstrong student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail BrodyBooking@rhs.msu.edu

Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu