Exterior of Bryan Hall

BRYAN HALL

Bryan Hall is located in the northwest corner of the Brody Neighborhood. Bryan Hall opened in 1954 and is named after Claude Bryan of the College of Veterinary Medicine, who also designed the Vet Med Building on campus. Bryan Hall was recently renovated and reopened in fall 2013. Common spaces were completely redone to include group and private study areas, project rooms, a meditation area, gaming areas and a fitness center. Community bathrooms were completely redone and a new community kitchen was installed. The laundry area was also completely redone, with brand new energy-efficient appliances.

Features:

  • Single, double and quad rooms
  • Community bathrooms
  • Designated quiet hall
  • Honors College floor with a male and female wing

Contact Information:
Community Director: 517-355-1509
Facilities Manager: Mike Hicks, 517-355-4542, hicksmi@msu.edu

Bryan student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail BrodyBookings@rhs.msu.edu

Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu