Residence Education and Housing Services offers a variety of job opportunities for students at all levels. From resident assistants to graduate assistantships, facilities and service centers, sports camp assistants and the Live On Street Team, we are always seeking motivated individuals to be part of our team.
We offer student team members:
- A work schedule that accommodates classes and activities
- Great pay with regular wage adjustments based on performance
- Promotional Opportunities
- A terrific social environment
- Convenience of working close to where you live
- Training and development opportunities
How to Apply:
For Resident Assistant, Community Coordinator and Graduate Assistantship: Application is made on this website. See links on the left column for more information.
For all other student positions, please go to this link to apply: http://jobs.rhs.msu.edu/
Thank you for your interest!
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility