Landon Hall

Landon Hall is located in the North Neighborhood. Landon Hall was built in 1947 and is the first post-World War II hall built on campus. The hall is named for Linda Landon, who was the first female instructor at MSU. A music living-learning option is offered to students in Landon Hall.

Hall Features:

  • Newly renovated as of fall 2014
  • Community-style bathrooms
  • Single and double rooms
  • Wi-Fi access throughout the building, including student rooms
  • Home to the newly renovated dining hall, Heritage Commons

Contact Information:
Landon Service Center: 517-355-8713
Community Director: Tamika Smith, 517-355-8714, smitht80@msu.edu

Facilities Manager: Tom Welburn, 517-355-8515, welburn@msu.edu  

Landon student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail WCBookings@rhs.msu.edu

Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu

Landon Hall is closed for renovation during fall 2013 and spring 2014.