Exterior view of Williams Hall

WILLIAMS HALL

Williams Hall is part of the North Neighborhood and located near Grand River Avenue. After the original hall burnt down in a fire, the current Williams Hall was constructed in 1937. The hall is named for Sarah Williams, who was the wife of MSU’s first president (the first Williams Hall was named for him), and was also a nurse in the Civil War. 

Features:

  • Community-style bathrooms
  • Quiet floors available
  • Community kitchen on ground-, second- and third-floors
  • Rooms each equipped with 10 cubic ft. refrigerator
  • Optional meal plan for Williams residents

Contact Information:
Williams Service Center: 517-355-3530
Community Director: Tamika Smith, 517-355-8714, smitht80@msu.edu
Facilities Manager: Tom Welburn, 517-355-8515, welburn@msu.edu

Williams student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail WCBookings@rhs.msu.edu

Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu