Shaw Hall exterior

Shaw Hall

Shaw Hall is part of the River Trail Neighborhood and is conveniently located in the center of campus,  across the street from the CATA Station. Shaw Hall was built in 1950 and is named for Robert Sidney Shaw, MSU’s 11th president who led the University through the Great Depression. Shall Hall houses The Vista at Shaw, a newly renovated residential dining facility.

Features:

  • Community bathrooms
  • Single, double, triple and quad rooms
  • Air conditioning in public areas
  • Rooms include modular furniture – no personal lofts are allowed
  • Quiet floors available

Contact Information:
East Shaw Service Center: 517-355-8987
West Shaw Service Center: 517-355-9255
Community Director: Mathias Koller, 517-355-8989, kollerm1@msu.edu
Facilities Manager: Tom Welburn, 517-884-4414, welburn@msu.edu

Shaw student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail RTBookings@rhs.msu.edu
Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu