Exterior view of Campbell Hall

Campbell Hall

Campbell Hall is part of the North Neighborhood. Campbell Hall opened in 1939 and is named for Louise Campbell, who led MSU Home Economic Outreach in the 1920s and began the practice of teaching and training for rural women. She also started the Farm Women’s Week, a precursor to the College Week for Women. A music living-learning option is available in Campbell Hall.  

Features:

  • Community-style bathrooms
  • Single and double rooms
  • Quiet floors available

Contact Information:
Campbell Service Center: 517-355-0080
Community Director: Tamika Smith, 517-355-8714, smitht80@msu.edu
Facilities Manager: Tom Welburn, 517-355-8515, welburn@msu.edu

Campbell student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail WCBookings@rhs.msu.edu

Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu